The Pleasures of Pre-Cuts
Date: Saturdays, April 22,
May 20 and June 17
Time: 10am - 2pm
This is a great class for beginners or those who like to make quilts in record time. Come learn how to create quick and easy quilts with fat quarters, jelly rolls, charm packs and layer cakes. Nancy will show you all of her “seamless” techniques (no pun intended!), shortcuts, and hints from her years of sewing experience. Class participants get 10% off on all shop Pre-Cuts!
1. Sewing machine in good working order, clean and oil before class. Bring manual if you have it.
2. Basic sewing supplies - scissors, seam ripper, pins, note pad, paper, pen, etc.
3. Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
4. Patchwork foot (1/4 inch) to fit your machine
5. Pre-cuts and pattern of your choice
6. Neutral thread for piecing